Terms & Conditions for the purchase of general admission tickets via Group Booking
The following applies for Group Bookings for General Admission Tickets
- A request for group bookings must be submitted by 31st December 2017 to be considered.
- A minimum of 20 tickets must be requested
- Submitting the group booking form does not guarantee access to tickets. Sales are offered at the Organisers discretion and agreed on a case by case basis.
- Successful requests will be invoiced in January 2018. Tickets will be sent after 1st February 2018 after payment has been received
- Tickets take the form of wristbands that must be worn before access is granted.
- General admission tickets are not refundable
- Purchasers carry costs incurred through bank transfers (we don't accept PayPal for group bookings), currency conversions charges and tracked, signed and insured postage to the desired destination, plus £50 administration fee.
- Discounts are not available for any number of tickets.
- General Admission Tickets are strictly not for resale.
- General Terms & Conditions for General Admission Tickets apply.
- Group bookings are only offered to tour operators, not privately organised tours